It’s important to have a Realtor who understands the market and how customers react to pricing as it applies to value. Now you have an option to choose a “team” working on your side, “Team Perdido” part of the most productive realty companies in the Pensacola area and the fastest growing…..Main Street Properties. With one of the top agents on the “Key” and with admin assistants that work hard to develop relationships with our sellers and buyers we offer superior service.
Our sellers receive all we can bring to make educated decisions surrounding listing their property. We provide a professional staff to ensure all disclosures and related paperwork are complete and correct and follow up to keep them informed. When it comes to buyers we put our folks onto property that suits their needs and matches their financial criteria. We are not content to just get contracts signed but also to get contracts through the closing process. Though not magic, some feel it is.
Our approach to real estate at Team Perdido is a little different than other companies and this has kept us a real estate leader for years with that extra something that sets the pace. If you’re interested in purchasing a new home, selling your home, or you just want to talk about today’s real estate market, call our “team” and we’ll show you why we’re the company of choice for hundreds of real estate customers each year!
Check out our Community Involvement
– Pete King is the brains behind Team Perdido and PerdidoPete. With him, the journey to real estate in Perdido Key began a long time ago along the Jersey Shore where Pete fell in love with the ocean and the dream of living by the sea. He traveled the world as a pilot with the Navy and Delta Air Lines, eventually flying the international routes and visiting beaches world wide. For more information about Pete, Click Here
– Caroline King is Team Perdido’s listings coordinator. She is an exceptional asset to the Team. She has been in the Real Estate business alongside Pete King since 2003. She in a key member to Team Perdido. To find out more about Caroline, Click Here
– Samantha Trout has been with Main Street Properties for three years. Joined Team Perdido about a year and a half now. She is very detail oriented when it comes to paperwork and has an eye for every other aspect of the business. Specializing in Marketing, Advertising and Website building for Team Perdido. To find out more about Samantha, Click Here
– Dee Marie Fisher, broker associate with Main Street Properties specializes in the coastal communities of Pensacola. With over 20 years of experience in the real estate industry, including helping her clients build their wealth through real estate investments, she has the keen ability to listen to home buyers and sellers and formulate a successful plan to achieve their goals. To find out more about Dee Marie, Click Here
– Pamela Crews has been with Team Perdido since 2016. She brings to the team an energetic spirit and years of knowledge and experience as a top producer. To find out more about Pamela, Click Here