The ultimate way to look at life….the view from Vista Del Mar
Conceived with an uncompromising focus on luxury, Vista del Mar will redefine what you expect from beachfront living. With so many exceptional features and amenities, your view of life will be changed forever.
One look at the spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico and the unspoiled beauty of Perdido Key, Florida. One look at the pristine, sugar white beaches just outside your door. And you’ll know that you need to look no further.
To your east, your most exclusive neighbor, a protected National Seashore—a haven of nature trails and bike trails—ensures that your view, your tranquility, and your peace-of-mind will be preserved.
Vista Del Mar is Completely SOLD Out! Click Here for Vista Resales
The Portico at Perdido
Introducing Portico at Perdido, a stunning collection of 27 beachfront residences. Developer Ron Durham’s long-standing love affair with the Gulf Coast has beautifully changed the beachfront landscape. Portico captures the essence of luxury with its modern design, spacious residences, and impressive amenities. Portico owners will enjoy privacy with wide floor plans and expansive outdoor living spaces, all designed to capture the island’s stunning vistas.
- Wide 4-bedroom floor plans ranging from 2,472 sf. to 2,899 sf. (penthouses also available)
- Expansive outdoor terraces with built-in gas grills
- Modern interior finishes
- 10-foot ceilings
- Spacious, well-appointed chef’s kitchen with stainless steel gourmet kitchen appliances and gas range
- Stone countertops throughout kitchen and baths
- Elegant porcelain tile flooring (option of LVT flooring)
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass
- Climate controlled, private elevator lobbies
- 30 day minimum rentals
- Secure parking and building entry
- Ample, covered garage parking for owners and guests
- Gulf-front infinity-style pool with stunning views from 2nd floor amenity level
- Covered poolside lounge area
- Gulf-front heated indoor pool and spa
- Well-equipped, Gulf-front fitness center
For more information on this luxury pre-construction project, check out the Website: The Portico at Perdido or email me at email@example.com